Steps to setting up a library account
- Go to Classic Library Catalog Page.
- Click on Create Account
- Enter your last name and barcode (student number)
- Click on Next
- A new page will come up
- A user name (use your student number)
- Set up a password
- Confirm your password
- Enter your email address if it is requested
- Click on Save
Checking your account
- Log in to your account with your user name and password.
- Select the “Info” tab near the top right corner of the web page
- Select Patron Status on the upper left side of the page if not all ready showing.
Your Items Out, Textbooks (Resources), Holds, and will Recommended Titles will now be available to see.